I have over 20 years leadership experience and an extensive background in the development and implementation of strategic learning and development frameworks.
My strength lies in the ability to consult and collaborate with key stakeholders, leaders and decision makers to improve business outcomes via the design and implementation of efficient and effective learning interventions.
I am a strong relationship manager and communicator, who excels at facilitating C-Suite meetings to involve all stakeholders in understanding the role capability development plays in achieving business outcomes and driving continuous improvement.
In addition I am actively involved as a keynote speaker and have most recently acted as the Chairperson and Facilitator at the Australian Government Online Learning Toolkit 2014.
Successfully hosted Australia’s premier L & D Conference – LearnX 2014 The Main Event – see recommendation below from Rob Clarke (CEO – LearnX Foundation)
* Learning and Performance Consulting
* LPI Pathways to Excellence Benchmarking and Accreditation
* Learning Strategy Design and Implementation
* Evaluation of Learning and Development Interventions
* Measuring the Impact of Learning Solutions
* Learning Technologies and Support
* Bespoke Leadership / Mentoring / Coaching sessions
* Host / MC / Keynote Speaker for your L&D Conference